Spring 2016 Adult League has now started. Thank you to all players and teams for registering. We wish everyone a great season.
PA Rush's adult league attracts players of all ages and levels for fun competition and camaraderie.
- 12 teams in the league with over 240 players
- Average player's age is 36 yrs old
- Many players have high school or college playing experience
- Each team must have at least 2 female players on the field at all times
- Games are played on Sunday mornings and Friday evenings on fields in the immediate area (Chalfont, Doylestown, Hilltown & Lansdale)
- Fees include all the referee fees, team jersey, player insurance, membership with EPSA, etc.
- 2 referee system for each match, no slide tackling, aggressive play, or foul language allowed
We are always looking for more players to join the league.
For any questions regarding the PA Rush adult league, please contact Frans Grove at email@example.com