Fall 2016 Adult League will start weekend of September 11.
Please make sure you register asap! Click HERE to register.
PA Rush's adult league attracts players of all ages and levels for fun competition and camaraderie.
- 12 teams in the league with over 240 players
- Average player's age is 36 yrs old
- Many players have high school or college playing experience
- Each team must have at least 2 female players on the field at all times
- Games are played on Sunday mornings and Friday evenings on fields in the immediate area (Chalfont, Doylestown, Hilltown & Lansdale)
- Fees include all the referee fees, team jersey, player insurance, membership with EPSA, etc.
- 2 referee system for each match, no slide tackling, aggressive play, or foul language allowed
We are always looking for more players to join the league.
For any questions regarding the PA Rush adult league, please contact our league coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org